Kenton Bar Primary–Book Meme

In the post 'nine a day & dinosaurs' (May 2011)I was wittering on about not being able to remember learning owt at school except nine a day maths and topic work...however I have remembered a book I read at Kenton Bar School that I loved...it was called 'My Side of the Mountain'...here it is (follow the link), and here is a link to wikopedia which is an interesting read.

You can buy the book here - Buy "My Side Of The Mountain"

Kenton Bar Pyramid Appreciation Society

Comments

  1. I have already ordered this book immediately after upping this post...I await the re-reading of it after nearly 40 years with baited hooks...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also now recall that Lord Norman of Leeches also loved this book too...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Don't be shy - let it fly

Popular posts from this blog

Kenton Bar Pyramid - The Icon of Kenton Bar Estate

kenton bar football team 1974-75