cube flats 2





funny about that dream, master...I took this photo of the cube flats only yesterday...
I hadn't realised the graffiti was also on the north west facing side until I approached from the bottom of the estate...I can only presume it was done when scaffolding was up...it would be very difficult to spray to that standard of neatness from the top of the block upside down and back to front if thou knowest what I mean...incidently all of the flats had external communal 'bin sheds' with I seem to recall metal bins inside...the ones under the shops and down from our beloved pyramid were attached to the flats, but the cube ones and Ryal Walk/Hartburn ones were like annex blocks like this one...I wonder if now they have 2 communal bins(green& blue for filth and recycling-no need for brown for gardening waste as they have no garden)the doors of the bin sheds were wooded with lats with gaps in(why?) so one could von the von of filth as you passed them...

Comments

Post a Comment

Don't be shy - let it fly

Popular posts from this blog

Kenton Bar Pyramid - The Icon of Kenton Bar Estate

kenton bar football team 1974-75