fancy that WANTED 2

fancythat:
thanks for replying so prompty...I'm so excited with your positive comment!
No I was not the one who likened Jon Cragie to a rodent-that would have been the master, El Patron...I am the ghost of mensforth, his late humble servant(It's a long story...read more posts on the blog to find out more! and...
Look at the top of the blog and click on the links to find out more about me and the master...
If you can get us a copy of the painting it would be absolutely brilliant-we will put it on the blog straight away and if you can get a photo of the pyry or anything else from your dad we will be delighted to publish it on the blog!
When you say:
'I think it may have the Pyramid in the background.If she does,nt have the painting I know she has at least a photo of it.' do you mean the painting or the pyry?...

best wishes,
Menforth(ghost of)

Comments

  1. Everything comes to those who wait!

    More images of the past are tantalisingly near...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ghost Of Mensforth - what a tiny brain you have. A quote from your former emaciated body is below:-

    mensforth said...

    He wore glasses and was a vole like creature...
    April 23, 2010 12:00 AM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah yes,thank thou Bosno I stand corrected-yes Suzanne, I said he looked like a vole! ha ha ha!...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Don't be shy - let it fly

Popular posts from this blog

Kenton Bar Pyramid - The Icon of Kenton Bar Estate

kenton bar football team 1974-75

Kenton Triumphant