Mike & Bernie Winters

Who remembers when......

Bernie Winters turned up at Kenton Bar Infants School to pick up his niece? I do and somewhere I have a signed photograph - I will have to dig through my Mum's photos to get it sometime. His niece was called Antonia Foster and she lived on Leeches estate and was in my class at infants school - she was lovely too - bit of a crush going at the time. I wonder where she is now?

Bernie pulled into the school in a nice shiny Rolls Royce and waited there for Antonia to finish classes. I cannot remember how we got the photos though.

Schnorbitz was not with him :(

Comments

  1. By the way - this would have been sometime in the 1970's as I was 7 or 8 years old I seem to remember - probably 1974-1975?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mike and Bernie did the Theatre Royal Panto in 1975/76, Robinson Crusoe I think. As they didn't live up here it might tie in.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Don't be shy - let it fly

Popular posts from this blog

Kenton Bar Pyramid - The Icon of Kenton Bar Estate

kenton bar football team 1974-75

Kenton Triumphant