This comment from El Tel deserves a post of it's own.

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Superkev/Terry":

On wednesday, the eleventh day of January, in the year of two thousand and twelve my good wife collected for me a letter the post office had been unable to deliver. Intrigued as to its content, certain in the knowledge that I had not ordered anything of such huge proportion I eagerly anticipated her return. Yes, said letter contained my very own image of an iconic structure. Constructed in Enamel and silver, a treasure befitting of any pharaoh's tomb. This image now adorns the lapel of my favoured coat, where it shall stay,worn with pride for all to see and admire, curious as to the mysteries it beholds. For this I send my thanks, to El Patron, Ghost of Mensforth and indeed all Kenton Bar Folk, past and present. Should you see me and my resplendent badge, please make yourself known to me secure in the knowledge that the wine will flow at my expense.Regards and best wishes, Tel.

Comments

Post a Comment

Don't be shy - let it fly

Popular posts from this blog

Kenton Bar Pyramid - The Icon of Kenton Bar Estate

kenton bar football team 1974-75

Kenton Triumphant