Crofter’s Lodge – Update from contributor ‘D’.

Dear Readers,

I received an update from a valued contributor who shall remain known as ‘D’. D sent me the two following photographs of the sorry state of the Kenton Bar Public House.

1

I don’t know how the demolition is progressing so any further update would be great to see from D or K (another valuable contributor)

Note: A reward of a bag of biscuits to the one who puts a tractor tyre around the sign and sets it on fire like a necklace – I will NEVER call it the “Crxxxxxx Lxxxe” – sacrilege.

This is a picture of the car park – if I think really really hard I can imagine my Dad’s car parked there in the car park and my Dad inside in his usual spot having a few Special Brews before driving cautiously home…..

2

If I was a millionaire – which by the way I am firmly not – I would buy the Kenton Bar and turn it into my house.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kenton Bar Pyramid - The Icon of Kenton Bar Estate

kenton bar football team 1974-75

Kenton Triumphant