allotments

Well there was no such provision for this on the estate..but whilst walking the desolate ramparts of castle Kenton Bar on mein lonely vigil I happened to notice through the gap in a fence at Hartburn facing the school a most wonderful allotment in the south facing bungalow complete with greenhouse...this got me thinking how I could recall other Ryder & Yates gardens which had been transformed into allotments...maybe this was a legacy from the war, and a most wonderful hobby......If you look on Google Earth you might be able to see the allotment I am wittering on about...I wonder what percentage of gardens on Kenton Bar Estate are now allotments?...
OOOOOARRRRRRGHHH!!!...GET OFF MY LAND!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kenton Bar Pyramid - The Icon of Kenton Bar Estate

kenton bar football team 1974-75

Kenton Triumphant