The Pervert

imageI remember one time there was almost a hysteria on the estate as some girl had spread a rumour that she had been confronted by a pervert. I cannot remember what this pervert was supposed to have done BUT it did inspire groups of young lads, myself included, to “hunt for the pervert”.

For a few days in the deepest darkest winter these boy-gangs roamed the estate and indeed we caught sight of a pervert – or we thought we did and then gave chase. Of course we never found a pervert and the hysteria died down after 2-3 days when no corpse was forthcoming. Anyone else remember this? It only happened once in my recollection but happen it most certainly did.

Comments

  1. I remember this not...and the only corpse I remember was the body found by Sir Norman of Leeches on the roundabout(discussed elsewhere on the blog)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that at the time you were hiding in your fucking den constructed under the map at Studdon Walk in front of the flats.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Don't be shy - let it fly

Popular posts from this blog

Kenton Bar Pyramid - The Icon of Kenton Bar Estate

kenton bar football team 1974-75