3 new photos of the 8th wonder of the world

My brothers and droogs:
something incredible happened has just happened in the last 5 minutes...I am still shaking,mein little heart is racing...I have just seen 3 yes 3 of the most beautiful things I have ever seen my life...
'In places where darkness was shone brightly a radiant light'...
3 fantastic photographs of herself, the 8th wonder of the world, our beloved beautiful pyramid!!!
I now know exactly how gollum felt as he danced in triumph on the edge of the abyss after getting the ring from Frodo...the jpegs were so huge the photos downloaded in slow motion...a shiver of utter awe and wonder ran through mein very soul as the photo's unfurled...tears welled in mein eyes...I have reached the zenith, the nadir of mein miserable existence...If only you could have shared the moment oh my brothers...
and soon, Zoltan, soon I shall share all...but at the moment I am too shaken oh my brothers to up the post with the care and reverence it surely deserves...but I will...so please forgive me...and await with baited hooks!!!
HURRAH!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kenton Bar Pyramid - The Icon of Kenton Bar Estate

kenton bar football team 1974-75