All I want for xmas...


I wrote a message, tied it to a balloon and sent it up the chimney for Santa Claus...it read:
Dear Santa,
I am the ghost of mensforth(its a long story...)
I would be very grateful if you could give me the following xmas presents:
a) One of the concrete boulders from the blue bit at the pyry
b) A 1" square grey tile from our beloved pyramid
c) One of the concrete maps of Kenton Bar
Hope this does not inconvience you too much,
(I believe in you Santa and know you exist)
ghost of mensforth...

Comments

  1. Hear man, ah remeba wu ust tu gan doon the duke of wellington pub ind pinch their xmas deckarashuns for wu muthas ha ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm...the master has ordered me to translate any half tongued geordie comments we get from time to time...so here goes:
    'excuse me I remember we used to go down the duke of wellington pub and steal their xmas decorations for our mothers ha ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He did not come...no boulder, no map...not even a 1" square blue tile...nowt... :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Don't be shy - let it fly

Popular posts from this blog

Kenton Bar Pyramid - The Icon of Kenton Bar Estate

kenton bar football team 1974-75