Further to my comment re: Gym Fascists

see this post:-http://kentonbar.blogspot.com/2010/10/plateau-2.html?showComment=1288140169489#c3987037669206194627

I remember Beaky Thomson one time didn’t like the way I threw down a cricket bat when I missed a ball. So – in his usual slimy high pitched (nasal ha ha) voice he told me that I was just like my older brother (he was a vindictive bastard who just could not understand that I AM NOT my brother – I was not his only victim in this respect…..) and punished me by telling me that instead of cricket that I had to run around the field instead. I shouted “fuck off” and stormed up the plateau where I proceeded to sunbathe on the top for the next hour. I do believe I even smoked a fag.

Comments

  1. Master,
    a terrible tale of trial and tribulation...so what happened next?...were you disciplined?....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he thought better of it - I was a good 8 inches taller than the short-arsed twat by that time. I think him taking me on would have been a mistake..............

    What he did do though was to snort through his beaky nose and then blow our rapidly - eventually this rapid blowing ended up as hurricane Katrina - and the rest as they say is history.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the problem with a lot of the teckas at that time was they had had post war mentality...they saw their pupils as grunts to be disciplined in an army like fashion....

    ReplyDelete
  4. you know Beaky Thomson was so insecure - I think that might be the root of all his vindictiveness. One time the 6th formers put on a parody of some soul singers and one of them dressed up as Beaky T - nose and all. Beaky was not tres amused and went on to victimize this person because he had rather a bad case of acne - pity that Beaky could not see the irony of his venom falling on this poor youth. Whilst acne can clear up a beaky nose never can............

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know I did hear that the housings for the Thames Barrier were modelled on his nose.........


    http://tinyurl.com/2ef3ke9

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think he thought better of it - I was a good 8 inches taller than the short-arsed twat by that time. I think him taking me on would have been a mistake..............

    What he did do though was to snort through his beaky nose and then blow our rapidly - eventually this rapid blowing ended up as hurricane Katrina - and the rest as they say is history.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Don't be shy - let it fly

Popular posts from this blog

Kenton Bar Pyramid - The Icon of Kenton Bar Estate

kenton bar football team 1974-75