An Important Mission For The Vile Creature Mensforth (AKA Ghost Of Mensforth)



Now then you terrible fraud. I hereby ORDER YOU to go and search the archives of the Chronicle (Newcastle Evening Chronicle And Journal to give the full title) and find – yes FIND a painting of The Pyramid that I know exists. It was painted by a local artist called Josie Burke who lived in Reestones Close in the 70’s and 80’s. It was entered into and came in god knows what position in some kind of art competition.

Do not come home, do NOT pass go and do not collect 200 pounds until you have found it. Now get going you giant lummox

Comments

  1. Mensforth,go to JAIL and do not use your "get out of jail free card"..Shame on you,whinge whinge whinge, blah bah ,blah etc etc.You have all the info, so get to it NOW!!!!!!!.iT'S OUT THERE SOMEWHERE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mission accomplished...
    YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick hello to all from myself as I once resided in Reestones Place. I moved there when I was about 3 (I think) which would be about 1970. I had many friends including Jeff O'Brien, Ricky Charlton and Derek Atkinson. I remember we would climb over the offy wall and pinch the nearly empty sherry barrels (plastic ones with a tap). We would sup the last of the sickly contents then blow the barrel up and play footy with it. We were about 8 I think :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those three mentioned people, Ricky, Jeff and Derek - were my mates too...........

    ReplyDelete
  5. very funny anonymous...you lot were eco warriors 30 years ago!-boldly recycling where no man had recycled before...well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm Bosnian, would your first name be Gary?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Am now thinking Bosnian could be quite a few people lol. I remember we would play football on Kenton field for hours at a time, specially on Sunday. Could be Glen of the Slater clan?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Alas dear Anonymous - my premier name is Slobodan.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Don't be shy - let it fly

Popular posts from this blog

Kenton Bar Pyramid - The Icon of Kenton Bar Estate

kenton bar football team 1974-75

Kenton Triumphant