The end 224



My brothers, it is with the heavy hand on mein heart that I tell you that this post, post 224 of the blog will be my penultimate post , for now it is nearly time for Mensforth to stop...
Why?...
It seems to me that the blog has moved over to facebook, and people have not the desire nor inclination to contribute to the original blog here...it has become a lonely vigil watching tumbleweed blow past the rampards of Castle Kenton Bar...every day is like sunday...Do not think I am not bitter or twisted about this... I am pleased to see the number of friends of the blog on facebook to be nearly 50...long may it continue...but of that I am not part and like the Mencheviks am consigned to the dustbin of history...so it must end...I hope the new blog on facebook will flourish, but my contribution has finished, must wither and must die...
I have one more post coming soon...and then for me mein friends ze vor is over!

'That is what it is going to be brothers, as I come to the like end of this tale...you have been everywhere with your little droog Mensforth, and all it was was that we were young. But now as I end this story we are not young, not no longer oh no. We like groweth up, oh yes. '

Special thanks to the master, El Patron for creating this piece of history for all who wish to can viddy and to Shades for contributing much fascinating and interesting stuff I never knew...

'But where I itty now, oh my brothers, is all on my oddy knocky where you cannot go...
And so farewell from your little droog...but remember sometime thy little Mensforth that was. Amen...'


Comments

  1. Facebook sucks big time and I have recently removed myself from it formally for a number of concerns.

    (I did it once before and drifted back, now I just have a non-de-plume for access to a couple of groups I follow).

    ReplyDelete
  2. good ribbons to you you filthy scum. There's the mackerel of the cornflake for ya. Lip trump followed by pronging the air with two fingers followed by footwipe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am now in a position to tell you that post 225(the ultimate end) will be upped on Thursday 27th May...
    Mensforth

    ReplyDelete
  4. So you aren't interested in my drawing of the Pyramid then?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to see it...
    master will reply soon
    mensforth

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...In which case I must get my finger out and draw it. I've been meaning to for a while but keep making excuses instead of doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fucking Luddite - get a Facebook account. You can still use the name Mensforth and be totally anonymous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. He might have to be Tarquin Mensforth as Facebook do sift & delete obvious impostor accounts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. No mein friends...the end is nigh...the straw that broke the camels back was the lack of comments from the facebook 53...they are too lazy to comment on the blog proper as well, and that smacks of young people who cant be bothered to tie their shoelaces...that I like not...
    But tomorrow I hope to go out in a blaze of glory...kind of... :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. good ribbons to you you filthy scum. There's the mackerel of the cornflake for ya. Lip trump followed by pronging the air with two fingers followed by footwipe.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Don't be shy - let it fly

Popular posts from this blog

Kenton Bar Pyramid - The Icon of Kenton Bar Estate

kenton bar football team 1974-75

Kenton Triumphant