COMING SOON...The 6th picture of the 8th wonder of the world!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!
I have it!
The 6th picture of the 8th wonder of the world!
Let me tell you it is beautiful...a crystal clear arial photo of the WHOLE ESTATE and..THE HOLY GRAIL!
It came from noble kind Ryder Architects (thank you so much!)
Let me tell you truly, tears welled in mein eyes at the black and white photo, as I zoomed in and, with trembling rooker(hand) moved the mouse to see there...herself, her majesty the pyramid, her beauty beyond belief...I had another Terminator T-X moment...the photo is taken I am sure from the same aeroplane/helicopter that took the photo kindly donated to the blog by Jolyone Yates...but it is not the same...looks like a shot maybe a few seconds later as the aeroplane/helicopter moved across the sky...you can tell because 100% of the holy grail is visible...there is so much to share...as soon as the master watermarks this I will up it for you, oh avid readers...YES, YES, YES!!!!

Comments

  1. My kind and noble contact also sent me a crystal clear photo circa 1960's of the T1A split levels up the top at Hazeldene Ave...it may be the one from the book mentioned by Shades in the post'material from Jolyon Yates part 3'... It shows a women in 1960's attire miniskirt/headscarf) walking east view from the back of the T1A)...this will be upped also after watermarking by the master :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Don't be shy - let it fly

Popular posts from this blog

Kenton Bar Pyramid - The Icon of Kenton Bar Estate

kenton bar football team 1974-75

Kenton Triumphant