6th photo of 8th wonder of the world...

avid readers,
It will be upped at 7:00pm UK time tonight...droogs, get beers in, throw a '6th photo of the 8th wonder of the world' party!...be prepared for utter awe and wonder at this crystal clear photo of the whole estate...and the holy grail...
To me this is the equivalent of new year's eve...
I would very much appreciate it if, while we await, anyone who follows this blog would comment to let the master(el Patron) know how much we appreciate his efforts in creating this blog....
I would like to start:master, I thank you for giving me a purpose to mein miserable life...now I have a purpose for living...your humble servant,
Mensforth...

Comments

  1. I wait with an apparent calm, cool exterior whilst inside my stomach is a raging torrent of nervous anticipation...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The number "620 dwellings" sticks in my mind and I think I might have actually counted them on one of the orange formica streetmaps to confirm this.

    Right, I'll set the ball rolling, I can see 12 cube blocks (36 flats) and 22 T1/As on google view. There must have been 16 shop flats as well in the Pyry area.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shades, mate,wait for utter awe and wonder...all will be revealed...
    come on anyone else who follows this blog, please post a comment to show the master(el patron) you appreciate his efforts...

    ReplyDelete
  4. They will, but expect it to take several days as not everyone visits sites every day (or uses an RSS reader like Moi.)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Don't be shy - let it fly

Popular posts from this blog

Kenton Bar Pyramid - The Icon of Kenton Bar Estate

kenton bar football team 1974-75

Kenton Triumphant