A sliver of hope 2

the blog received this email from ryder architects:
'Hi Mr Mensforth, more details on the exhibition coming soon. Stephenson quarter is next to Royal Mail buildings behind the Central Station. On the Kenton info, I'm trying to find out how much info we still hold. If any it will be very deeply filed'...
I replied and asked this noble creature to dig very deeply, promising a bottle of wine...fingers crossed then oh my brothers...
Incidently, the master has not ordered me to go to this exhibition,nor has he bothered to reply so I ask thou, avid readers and kind friends to decide...yea or nay: mensforth to spend time and effort to go to the RIBA exhibition in the hope of finding the holy grail?...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kenton Bar Pyramid - The Icon of Kenton Bar Estate

kenton bar football team 1974-75

Kenton Triumphant