Ecstasy of Apex

I will never ever forget the feeling that I had when I first conquered the pyry and climbed to the very top, the apex, the zenith, the nadir of her being oh my brothers...We who lived on that humble council estate were fortunate in that we, unlike other the other proletariat from nearby council estates could also experience and aspire to those things only the posh types could...sail round the world by yourself at 16?...
Float around the world in a hot air balloon?...
Climb Mount Everest?...
Oh no droogs, that doth pale into insignificance in comparison...I remember reaching the apex, holding on to it mein heart all a tremble...and viewing the world from a different perspective...OH YES!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kenton Bar Pyramid - The Icon of Kenton Bar Estate

kenton bar football team 1974-75

Kenton Triumphant