The End


My brothers, it is with the heavy hand on mein heart that I tell you that this post, post 99 of the blog will be my last post I think, for now it is time for me to stop, leaving the last post hopefully, post 100 for that day, that glorious day when a new photo of our beautiful and glorious pyry is unearthed...

'That is what it is going to be brothers, as I come to the like end of this tale...you have been everywhere with your little droog Mensforth, and all it was was that we were young. But now as I end this story we are not young, not no longer oh no. We like groweth up, oh yes. '

Special thanks to the master, El Patron for creating this piece of history for all who wish to can viddy and to Shades for contributing much fascinating and interesting stuff I never knew...

'But where I itty now, oh my brothers, is all on my oddy knocky where you cannot go...
And so farewell from your little droog...but remember sometime thy little Mensforth that was. Amen...'

Comments

Post a Comment

Don't be shy - let it fly

Popular posts from this blog

Kenton Bar Pyramid - The Icon of Kenton Bar Estate

kenton bar football team 1974-75

Kenton Triumphant