Tudor crisps

Shades, I thank you for inspiring me to wax lyrical about...Tudor Crisps.
I remember they were only 2 and a half pence a packet and were lush.
I remember one time at the shops someone somehow via the letterbox at the offie (I think it was with a stick with a hook on) managed to pull the Tudor crisp stand to the letterbox. Then Tudor crisps were accessed via the letterbox to the hordes of of kids for 'free'. Naturally I did not partake in this shocking crime and watched aghast at the deed...
anyone provide a photo of Tudor crisps?
anyone remember the flavours?
why did they stop making them? :(

Comments

  1. I too loved Tudour crisps my favourite at the time being the Tomatoe flavour.I can see the white packet with the little red tomatoes all over them as if i was grasping one in my hand. To me they were a treat as being expensive crisps on our estate, as they were new at the time.My usual choice being Meanies the equivalent to space invaders now.They were 5p a packet bright green packaging kind of like star shaped and the tang was amazing they became so popular they brought out a bigger pack for 15p. Which was good as usual change i had was about 20p if i was sent to the shop.Then for that i could of bought a highland bar or two and a packet of crisps :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Don't be shy - let it fly

Popular posts from this blog

Kenton Bar Pyramid - The Icon of Kenton Bar Estate

kenton bar football team 1974-75

Kenton Triumphant