The Bingo Hut

This was a prefab that appeared at some point on the scraggy field directly opposite the north face of the pyry. I can only recall it being used as a bingo hall for the old dears, one of which was my dear old nanna whom I used to walk up and down from it on a night. I remember at the end of the bingo session, as I stood outside waiting the door would open and a blue fog of stinking fag smoke would roll out, and from the mist would stagger all the old dears, one of whom was my lovely old nanna. I cant remember what else they used it for. Whatever, it is now gone. Was it burned down like Dr Raj's surgery?...

Comments

Post a Comment

Don't be shy - let it fly

Popular posts from this blog

Kenton Bar Pyramid - The Icon of Kenton Bar Estate

kenton bar football team 1974-75

Kenton Triumphant